Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday, 9/15/10 The Dump and Phone Calls

Today I took care of Josh's dog Obi while he worked for me. Most of my day was spent making phone calls and doing some final touches on my back deck designs. So Obi just hung out with me and did a lot of sleeping while I worked. I talked with a brick repair man, a guy who is going to come grind some stumps, and had someone come haul away all my scrap metal. And several other random phone calls...

Parke and Josh on the other hand didnt have a great day of work. They spent the whole day hauling things to the dump. I had a lot of bricks and rocks that had to go to the landfill (which costs a pretty penny). I think they ended up taking like four full truck loads. So now the back and front yard have been completely raked and cleaned up and are ready for some topsoil and grass seed.

Interior work is getting ready to start, as well as multiple people coming out the start working on the home. Tomorrow I am meeting with my interior designer, a cabinet maker, and one more person. Haha, cant find my calender right now so not quite sure who else.


No comments:

Post a Comment