Saturday, September 18, 2010

Friday, 9/17/10 Stump Grinding and Kitchen


Well sorry I didnt manage to get this post up yesterday evening when I normally do, but here I am Saturday afternoon doing it instead. I'm not going to lie and say I got a lot done yesterday, because I didn't. I can try to pass the blame to the fact that I didn't have my normal gallon of coffee, but either way is was an okay day at best.
On the other hand, I did see the coolest thing done at the house to date. I had a guy come out and grind the two stumps that were on the left side of the house. It was amazing to watch. It took him only a few minutes to grind both of them down, and the actual stump grinder was huge and had no problem going through both the stumps.

I spent the afternoon talking with granite guys and finalizing designs for the kitchen. And here they are. I also spent a good amount of time pricing out the cabinets and the granite. Kitchens are not cheap.

All the interior work starts on Monday. Dave the electrician will be there bright and early to put in the new breaker box.



No comments:

Post a Comment