Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday 9/6/10: Outside Clean Up

Today, even though it was a holiday, was the first day of work. My friends Josh and Parke are
working for me and doing a fair amount of the manual labor. Its strange being the one giving the orders instead of doing all the grunt work like I did for my old construction jobs.

We started at 9 am with the general goal of just cleaning up the front and backyards. They were very cluttered and overgrown and I just wanted them to be opened up and cleared out.

So most of the bushes were removed out of both the front and backyard, as well as some trees removed or trimmed. There is still a decent amount of work to do for clearing up the yard, mostly removing stumps of bushes and small trees in the backyard.

But the result as you can see is huge. The backyard no longer looks like a jungle and you can actually see the road from the front door. More clean up to come tomorrow.









No comments:

Post a Comment