Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday, 9/10/10 Rain

Well today was going to be a day of me working by myself at the house to just do small jobs that Parke and Josh hadn't gotten to yet. But instead it has rained all day long and so I have been stuck in front of the computer and graph paper doing small planning jobs. I'm honestly in a place that things need to just get done at the house before I can do much more planning. I think next week will bring a lot of things getting done.

I did manage to get in contact with my interior designer and begin that process. We will be meeting again on Tuesday and beginning to pick out colors, stains, trim, and much much more. That will open up a lot more things for Josh and Parke and even myself to do at the house.

I also heard back from the electrician Dave, and he quoted me about what the other electrician had. He is just like a much nicer guy, but just as professional as the other. And since I will be working next to him and learning the basics of what he does, it is well worth it to use Dave.

Besides for talking on the phone, I did manage to spill coffee all over my desk and papers and spent much of the morning cleaning it up. That took way too long to clean up, the coffee managed to get everywhere. I did have some time leftover to work on more sketches for the kitchen cabinets and the parking situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment