Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday, 9/6/10 More Shopping and Planning

Hey sorry there are no pictures today. Today was a day that I spent a lot of it at Home Depot and Lowes. I ordered some doors from Lowes and looked at lighting for the house at both. For some reason going to either ends up taking a pretty long amount of time. I also got the plastic for the vapor barrier in the crawlspace (it weighted way more than I thought it would).

Besides for that, I finalized everything for the windows. Tomorrow morning I am going to sign some papers and get my order in. Hopefully I will have them in the next week, two at the max. I should have ordered them earlier, but I can't change that now.

Johnny spent the day ripping up part of the kitchen floor (some of it was rotten underneath where the sink was) and working more with the plumbing. It was a day that stuff got done, but it didnt really seem like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment