Monday, October 4, 2010

Friday, 10/1/10 Not Much

Sorry, it seems like I keep getting behind on getting these blogs up. But anyway, here is a better picture of what the living room/kitchen looks like now. The change is huge, although I'm already getting used to it and forgetting how much better it has become.

Well to be honest Friday wasn't a very great day for me. I had things such as going to get final prices on cabinets, look at windows, and all that fun stuff that takes lots of driving around and is hard to get a lot done in a day.

But before I could get around to that, I had to get new tags for my car, which meant getting the title changed into my name. (It has been in my dads name since he bought the car, although I have been driving it for about 6 years now.) But since in Nashville an emission test is needed to change the title, I have not been able to change the title. My car's engine light keeps coming on, and so I ended up taking it back to the car place again on Friday. A wasted day for the most part.

I did meet with my electrician and interior designer and get some more ideas in place and figure out lighting. So that was one good thing.

Johnny managed to do some things such as capping the plumping for the washer and dryer and installing shut off valves for the bathroom sink. He also completely removed the hardwood and sub-floor from the hallway closet.

I don't really remember what else happened on Friday. (I know that is terrible to admit, but I'm not quite sure what all Parke did.) Well I gave him a list of things to do and I know he worked on the list, but Friday is blurring in with what happened today (aka Monday).

No comments:

Post a Comment