Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday, 10/13/10 Electrical

Hey so I have been in Knoxville for Monday and Tuesday, so I haven't written a blog. I did actually do some work on Monday at my parents house, just organizing and sending emails. I know it sounds like a ton of fun...

Well today, Dave the electrician was at the house. I spent some of the day going through everything on the house that needed to be done for the electrical work.

I also went to Home Depot (I know a big surprise) and bought the under cabinet lighting. Dave needed to know what sort of electrical hookup he needed to do for that lighting.

I didnt have Josh, Parke, or Johnny today. Josh is sick, and hopefully will get better soon. I think he is feeling much better than he was, just still weak. Parke was doing music stuff all day long and so he couldn't work either. Finally Johnny was driving the truck for the greenhouse today. He drives a delivery truck for this random greenhouse every now and then.

Tomorrow should be a great day that a lot gets done.

No comments:

Post a Comment