Saturday, October 9, 2010

Friday, 10/8/10 Home Depot

Friday was a day of running to Home Depot and Lowes. I feel like I spend as much time at Home Depot as the employees. But its nice to know where almost everything there is. Johnny and I started the day by going to Home Depot and getting a few more plumbing odds and ends and some 2x4's. It seems like 2x4's just randomly get disappear.

Later I also ran to Lowes to look at some lights and to try to find a water shut-off valve for fridge ice maker. (Home Depot didn't have it). They didn't have one either and the other sizes that they had were not the style that I prefer to use. So I went back to Home Depot and bought one and bought a step down to go from 3/8 to `1/4 in.

While I was out running around, Johnny was hard at work. Above is the water heater installed -- although he did that Thursday. He ran copper and pvc to where the kitchen sink will be, as well as hooked up the drain to the washer. The pvc has a loop in it that holds air and allows the water to always drain properly.

Josh got back from being in Knoxville for the week (and now Parke is gone for a few days). He worked in the afternoon scraping the ceiling and moving the water sprinkler. Its still hard to see, but the grass is coming in very well!














No comments:

Post a Comment