Friday, October 22, 2010

Thursday, 10/21/10 Kitchen Window and Vapor Barrier

Thursday was a day that I really didn't get anything done. One of my good friend's grandfather died and the funeral was yesterday. Since it was in the afternoon, I did not do much work on the house personally. But going to see my friend and his family was much more important than working another day on the house.

While I was away, Johnny and Josh did get some work done. Josh spent a while down in the crawl space installing a vapor barrier, which means he was just unrolling a massive piece of black plastic. He was also helping Johnny whenever Johnny needed help.

Johnny worked on installing the kitchen window. Since the new window was a smaller window, he had to build a new frame to put the window in. After he finished building up the frame and installing the window, he started removing the window from the bathroom. That window is being replaced by glass block.

No comments:

Post a Comment