Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday, 10/7/10 Tile, Windows, Budget, and Hot Water Heater

Hey sorry, so no photos today. This morning I went and bought some windows. Hopefully I will be getting them in next week. After that I went to Home Depot and a flooring place with my interior designer. We made some decisions, especially about the tile for the house.

Most of the rest of the day I spent trying to update my excel sheet for budgeting and ended up just fighting with my computer. It kept shutting off me every now and then just because it felt like it. I finally managed to get it working right, but it took up a good amount of the afternoon.

At the house Johnny had been installing the drain for the kitchen sink and putting in the new water heater. While he did that, Parke cleaned out the house. A lot of junk and scrapes were building up in the house, and it was about time to get rid of most of it. I will have a photo of Johnny's work tomorrow. And maybe see if I have any of the tile I will be using.

No comments:

Post a Comment