Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday, 10/5/10 Shopping and Stuff

Today was a good day of running around and shopping. Parke drove me around everywhere since my car was getting fixed for the third and hopefully last time.

First, we went to Southeastern Salvage and bought these 12 glass blocks shown here. These are going in the bathroom where the window (that is in the shower) is now. It will look really cool with glass block and will not have to worry about water leaking into the walls and such from the window.

After that Parke and I went to look at more tile, faucets, and hardware. I am narrowing down the options of what I will be using, so hopefully by the end of this week I will have most of those decisions.

After taking lunch, I worked some on budgeting stuff. Yea its not very fun... We then went back to the house and Johnny was there. He only worked a half day today, but he managed to finish getting the floor down in the bathroom and several other small things. We then ran to Home Depot to pick up more fittings and PVC that Johnny needed for plumbing.

The grass is already starting to come in! You can see a little bit of green in the photo below, but soon there should be a nice green yard to show off.




No comments:

Post a Comment