Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Friday, 10/29 Trim, Dave, and Drywall

Sorry for being so far behind on my posts, I have been having major computer problems. But I have finally gotten them all worked out and can get back on schedule.

Friday was a pretty relaxed day where Johnny and I mainly worked on the exterior trim of the house. There were several pieces that were rotten or out of place. We removed several pieces and replaced the rotten pieces. It doesnt really sound like much more than thirty minutes of work, but in reality it took most of the day. Working up on a ladder, plus having to remove the gutters, takes a while.

Johnny and I also installed the bathroom fan/light. We went ahead and installed it so when Dave came later in the day he could wire it up. Dave also finished up the house, the only electrical work is finishing out the house with new outlets and switches. He will come back and do that when most of the other work on the house is done.

Finally, I had a drywall guy come out and look at the house. I showed him everything I wanted done and he said he would get back to me with a price.

No comments:

Post a Comment