Friday, November 12, 2010

Thursday, 11/11 Sanding, Door Knobs, Trim

Today was apparently Veteran's Day. Somehow I had no idea. Anyway, so my painter asked the day off to spend with his family, which seemed totally fine with me. A large amount of his family was/is in the military, so it is an important holiday for him.

Parke did work, so I had him at the house sanding the walls. Many of the walls don't need any drywall work, but they have some raised areas that need to be sanded down. He spent all day sanding; I'm sure he loved me.

While he worked at the house, I went home and ordered some door knobs. I went to Home Depot first and looked at the styles before ordering some online. Door knobs are way, way too expensive. It also took too long to figure out which ones I needed. But I finally got the order in. I also spent some time adding up the dimensions for the trim and getting that ready for ordering.

Finally, I met with my designer Angela at the house and went over a few things such as what trim to use and types of door knobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment