Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Monday, 11/1 Scraping Brick and Planning

Monday it was just Parke and I working. The day was mostly about scraping the exterior brick. Since I am planning on painting the brick, I need to get the surface of the brick as clean as possible. I am planning on power washing the whole house, but before that I need to scrape some of the bricks. Because of the age of the brick, there was some mineral buildups and other things on the brick that I doubt the power washer could get off. So Parke and I scraped the whole house clean.

My painter also came by and we talked about getting the outside painted. Hopefully that will happen later this week depending on the weather.

I also spent some time planning out Tuesday. I have to go back to Knoxville to vote (still need to transfer my residency to Nashville). So I tried to plan out everything that would happen the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment